Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Historical Mystery Challenge

I've decided to participate in an Historical Mystery Challenge hosted by Ariel over at Mysteries And My Musings.



The premise is simple, read 7 historical mystery novels between February and June and then blog about it.

So here is a list of the some books I'd like to conquer over the next few months.

The Yard, Alex Grecian
Death Comes to Pemberly, P.D. James
The Edinburgh Dead, Bryan Ruckley
The Haunting of Maddy Clare, Simone St. James
Trumpets Sound No More, Jon Redfern
Newes from the Dead, Mary Hooper


I'm open to suggestions as well because I am always looking for a good mystery.

This is going to be hard since I just got a great book in the mail, Victorian London: A Tale of a City 1840-1870 by Liza Picard. Sounds like I have a lot of reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment